Followers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Why I write?

I have move my blog to www.spotalks.com

Many of friends asked me why the hell you write. They have a very valid point why should I write and torment the readers. I have some purpose and reasons behind why I started writing blogs. I am always fond of writing, reading and debating though I am not an expert in any of those mentioned. It was in the middle of first year I realized that I should also start a blog and write about my perceptions on the things I come across mostly through reading newspapers, books. I strongly believe writing especially creative writings improve the thought process of a person and also language skills. I never in my life formally learnt any English grammar so it is a platform for me to expose my mistakes and also learn to overcome it. That said, I aspire to be a manager, one of the vital skills for managers is to express themselves succinctly and scrupulously. Hence, I believe writing blogs will definitely have a strong effect on it. I decided to give our infamous CAT or GMAT for some good Business admission; I think blog writing will certainly have a positive impact on my verbal skills.

Moreover I have a purpose for writing blogs too. I realized that during my second year journalism course called “Media in America”. It was lecturer senior fellow “Mr. Syed Javed Nazir” inspired me to think critically in every issue. He was a journalist from Pakistan who wrote a controversial column in Pakistan’s English national daily and his column provoked agitations all over Pakistan because he wrote about Isalimist radicalism. He told us in the class that he was chased out of Pakistan by his government and jailed also. He escaped from Pakistan and reached United States got a fellowship in Harvard for his journalist pursuit. He told us why he wrote such an article though he knows that he will be in trouble. He is a strong believer of change and opinion. If anyone wants to know more about him, you can just Google it. I realized that every writing has some influence at least though not too a great extent like how my lecturer’s one had. I am a citizen of India which is a democratic country and also a citizen of the world who has a part to play when it comes to educating others. Hence, I decide to write blog.

I am an ardent fan of “The Newyork Times” and always felt that such kind of journalist ethics and influence is lacking in India. For your information, The Newyork Times is free and will be found at www.nytimes.com or www.global.nytimes.com . It is worth reading the columns of Thomas L Friedman, Paul krugman, Nicolas kristof. For a democratic country to be strong and proactive it must have transparent and influential journalism. We in India don’t have ample information to make a wise choice in political spectrum or even in career. Whatever I read on NYT, economist or any other entertainment websites give me an idea or perception. I want to reflect on those ideas in my blog. But I try not to offend anyone in my blog. So I decide to mirror my perception based on others rather me alone. In the process even I can sometimes address the growing concern among the public, my travelogue, film reviews and etc. Eventually like every amateur writer I do want to capture a space in the realm of blogosphere.

Enough of boring stuffs, my blogging do have some selfish pursuit. Blogging has given me a full freedom to express my feeling to the outside world. I treat blogs has a pastor to whom I can confess but sometimes hiding the truth. I can bitch about lame things or complain that my life is too boring. It is basically my dear friend to whom I can share things but not confidentially. I recently figured out that through blogs you can make money in leaps and bounds. I haven’t reached that point yet but I want to explore that path too. Lastly, an anecdote from my life when I was a 10th grade I was ousts from class for having opinion but now I am an independent person so I want to have an opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

онлайн видео студентки http://free-3x.com/ порнушки со школьницами free-3x.com/ онлайн видео школьницы мастурбируют [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]