Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

All about Girls

I have move my blog to www.spotalks.com

I neither have female friends nor girl friends so I don’t care about what girls think about me. But I do really want to have either of that, what to do I am not gifted to woo girls I think (lol). Anyway, I wanna write about girls too. Einstein has once said “Imagination is more important than knowledge” so I am going to contemplate having girl friend or lover. My Knowledge on relationship is nearly zero and I never dated a girl in my life. But I have concept on dating and love life, what kind of girls are good for dating and love? Let me ponder you more on this.

My dating concept is very simple. People usually date to have more fun than real commitment. So when I look for a girl to date I look for a girl like “Gossip girl” character Blair waldorf (Leighton Meester). For all the guys out there, she is god damn hot, talkative and fun loving girl at least in Gossip girl. I feel this kind of girl is apt for dating. A two to three months back I came across a lifestyle article on “The New York Times” which said dating in United States has declined but there is a new form of culture called one night stand has picked up in metropolitan areas especially among youth (GOD!I wish I was there). Unfortunately I am stuck in Singapore or India la (with Singlish accent).

Dating is all about fun. Here comes something very interesting and eternal in life which is obviously love life. There is only particular kind of girls will be suitable for love sometimes fortunately or unfortunately your date turns out to be your girl friend. If I am looking for a girl to love I will definitely fall in love with Kate Winslet of Titanic fame. I don’t mind the Kate Winslet of The Reader also (hehe). She has to be down to earth, caring, kind hearted, etc. Love is a kind of feeling which is never forced like studying math rather it has to be natural like eating food. Kate winslet actually portrayed in the movie as a very good lover who was faithful, down to earth, caring and etc. She is a woman of black hole in the universe where every man will fall into the gravity. At this point of time, you must realize I am a sloppy writer using irrelevant metaphor but I am actually enjoying it.

Last part of relationship is obviously marriage in most case but seriously I have no idea about this and I never thought of it too. I have only one opinion, it should not be forced marriages like what is happening in some cases of arrange marriage in India. Forced marriage may sometimes lead to infidelity. I am not a relationship expert but an ordinary man who wants to have fun with Leighton Meester and Kate Winslet at least in dreams.

2 comments:

Ajay Kumar said...

dei...

unaku kalyana aadai vandhuchi da.. pesama amma appa kitte sollu.. indha varasheme mudichida solli..

sat said...

@ Ajay Kumar
I strongly deny your comment. I don't have any desire to marry. May be u marry tell me how do u feel. I will write that too in my blog