Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Confessions of a "Municipal School teenage boy"

I have move my blog to www.spotalks.com

This is a fictitious story about confession of teenage boy from some municipal school in India.

I can hardly speak, write or read English but I aspire to be one of those elite leagues of English speakers in my country. I am studying 12th standard in one of the town municipal school in Hindi medium. This is a boy school so I don’t have any chance of at least conversing with a girl. I see convent girls wearing short shirts walking on the road speaking in English among themselves. I wanna speak to them; will they speak to me if I open my mouth in Hindi? I always envy those boys who are of nearly my age flirting with girls. I curse God for not giving this most desired opportunity.

My friends, who are like me, don’t study at all, this partly due to bloody teacher who never used to teach in the class or come to class. Even if they come to class, we are always his or her prey to the long stick or become an outstanding student usually caught by principal. Ultimately we end up kneeing down outside his office. I used to wonder whether his only job is to grab all the outstanding students from different class to his office. The kneeing outside and getting beating from him is equivalent to corporal punishment. I tell my friends; I get frustrated because of this busy school schedule and need to relax. My ingenuous friends are also corrupted like me; they asked me to try a puff. Yes, I did and I’ve gone to the heaven when I did.

As an adolescent boy, I’ve an urge to hump those convent girls. But obviously I couldn’t do it. So my friends and I decide that the best way is to watch those girls getting humped on the big screen. That was a splendid performance by white guys and girls. It made me think why on the earth this India is so bloody conservative? I always travel to my school by government bus pass. If I miss the bus, it is a great excuse for me to skip the school. But I never tried to miss the bus. You know why? I usually board 7.30 am bus which is full of other municipal school girls. It’s a wonderful chance for us to socialize with them. I am a master of socializing but sometimes I get kicked for my biology topic. These girls on the bus aren’t like those convent chicks, they don’t have any attitude and most importantly they don’t speak English, like me. I still prefer short skirted convent girl that’s why I aspire to be an English speaker.

I wanna befriend at least a guy from those convent schools. I think that may give me an edge to speak with them. I know one of my schoolmates, is a nerd goes to the tuition where lots of convent girls also study. I know his parents literally relinquished necessary things for them and saving for his education. Even that tuition master is kind enough to subsidize his fee. So, Here I am who’s neither a good student nor a wealthy guy to pay the fee. I befriended this guy and begged him to get me an admission. He scrupulously explained to the tuition master about my situation. I think this tuition master has a very big heart, you know what he accepted this stupid. I was very excited to go to the tuition not to study but to ogle at those beauty angels and dream for a chance to speak to them.

I prayed to all the hundred Gods I know in Hinduism and asked them not to do one thing which is “Please don’t embarrass me in front of angels”. I always know if I pray to God in negative manner the probability of that wish fulfilled is 70% more than positive wishes. I was right in my calculation God was kind enough not to embarrass me in the first class of the tuition. I was really feeling weird because I felt that I don’t belong there. I am an outcaste among those students in dressing style, taking notes, asking questions and even in the way of looking at hot chicks. Convent guys do far better than me; I felt the tremor when the chick caught my two fixated eyes on her instead on the teacher. I said “What the f**? I am out today itself”. Fortunately that chick brushed me aside and she fixed both her beautiful eyes on the teacher. My friend who sat beside me asked, Are you able to understand the problem? I said to myself which problem you’re talking about. Thank God, days of tuition invigorated my nerves and something hit me very hard on one day. I was left with only seven months to board examination and I hardly knew anything.

continue..

10 comments:

harish said...

u r so eager to hump a girl.......hope u will get a white chick soon.. all the best dude..

sat said...

@harish
This story is a fictitious one. My protagonist wanna hump convent girls not white chicks lol.

Kitty said...

Did u wantonly make the language crappy to suit the boy?

sat said...

To suit the character in persona lol. I don't know whether it suits.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the boots are all over 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 250 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 240 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 350 bucks on every site. But finally I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

Im new to the site. really looking forward to meeting new people, seeing what they have to say and just really chilling on some social network other than facebook. bleh. like i said, i am me, now who are you?

Keep smiling, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!