Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taming the Chennai City

I have move my blog to www.spotalks.com

I was in Chennai for least one week. The city was choked with heavy traffic from all directions. We all might have experienced if you drive in any parts of India, air pollution and traffic violations. But thats not the thing I am talking about now. Chennaiites tame city traffic not by using Toyota or Hyundai car but by using Indian made Bajaj Pulsar and Discover.

If you happen to travel with experts then I guarantee you that you will definitely have a pleasurable ride. One such driver is my cousin and uncle. They are brilliant in driving any vehicle. Especially my Cousin has the knack of taming any traffic on the planet. He just crusade through city traffic in minutes and reach the destination faster than Toyota and Hyundai car.

No comments: